Boldest Colours Real Brides Wore on Their Mehendi!
One of the times during your wedding when you can experiment with various shades in your outfits is during the Mehendi ceremony. You should make sure that you are aware of some of the boldest colours that have been worn lately and which combinations are perfect for this special occasion. Here are some of the best combinations that you should try out for your special day, so start planning now.
Bold Colours Worn for Mehendi Ceremony
There are so many combinations that you can go for when it comes to colors, so why should you limit yourself to the boring ones? Here are some of the bold options that brides are choosing for their ceremonies, including:
- Emerald and mustard green – If you love green and want to wear something elegant, then this is the way to go. You can get the skirt made in the emerald green color with all of the embellishments that you want and find an elegant and stylish top in mustard green to pair it with.
- Indigo blue and yellow – For those who want something that pops out, then the combination of indigo blue along with yellow is the right way to go. You can also pair any other shades of blue and yellow together to make for a delightful contrast.
- Lime green – This season is it all about the various shades of green, and that doesn’t mean you have to stick to the boring or traditional colors. These days you can opt for a bright lime green outfit to make you feel like you are standing out more than normal.
- Purple – Another popular shade that every bride is starting to look at is purple. There are so many shades of purple that you can pick from that it would make the choosing hard, but make sure to pick the one you love like royal.
- Sunshine yellow – Depending on what you like and the location that you have the Mehendi celebration, yellow is an option. There are a wide variety of hues that you can pick from, but the most popular one is the sunshine yellow, which is bright and cheerful.
You should always make sure that before you are planning the ceremonies that you are considering what you are going to wear to each of them. This means that you also need to think about the colours that you want to enjoy and wear for this special day. Fashion can be termed as creativity for the people in which they look adorable, visit this website https://www.crioceras.com/ for further details.
There are so many options that you can pick and choose from these days since the colour options are increasing. It isn’t required that you wear the traditional colors on all days of the wedding and since the Mehendi ceremony is fun you want to pick a fun shade to go along with it like lime green, emerald green, mustard green, yellow or even indigo blue. There are numerous colours you can pick from along with different hues like purple or sunshine yellow, so start looking at what you want to put on for that special day now!
Wish your friends with these wedding quotes for sisters